CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON-DISCLOSURE POLICY STATEMENT
This Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Policy Statement sets out the obligations on all consultants, associates or those working for an on behalf of P.S. Rowe Associates.
It is expected that they will adhere to this Policy, and understand his or her role in keeping confidential all proprietary and sensitive information.
Why confidentiality is important
Through our work with clients, our consultants or associates may be given privileged access to confidential or sensitive information. This information may be about the ways the client’s organisation works, future plans for products or services, or sensitive personnel or client data. In many cases it is only possible for us to work effectively with clients by internally exchanging confidential or sensitive information.
We take significant steps to safeguard this information, including the following:
- All our consultants and associates are given training on managing confidentiality throughout a client engagement.
- All our consultants and associates sign a confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement detailing the need for confidentiality and the serious consequences of any breach
Security of data
We have detailed data security procedures for the obtaining, storing and disposing of confidential or sensitive data. We understand that it is critical that we maintain the security of data received from our clients. All our consultants and associates operate within a framework of IT and operational security procedures which require secure login identification for using our IT systems:
- Each time our consultants or associates access a client’s data they are required to sign in using personalised password identification
- We limit access to information to only those consultants or associates needing that client’s data in order to be able to deliver their client’s work.
- We protect our own IT systems by ensuring that our IT systems operate behind a fire-wall and use encrypted storage of data.
Our consultants and associates, during their engagement and thereafter, will not:
- Disclose or publish any client information to any person other than those working for and on our behalf and then only where this is necessary for the continuance of their work with that client
- Use any client information for their own purposes or for any purpose other than that of the client
- Disclose any information of a confidential nature, which they may acquire or may have acquired in relation to the business or affairs of the client.
- Adhere to any known confidentiality arrangements as published and/or operated by the client.